Route: Kasol- Barshaini- Kheerganga- Barshaini
Note: some pictures are taken from Google
INR 2000 PP for a minimum group of four people (Triple sharing basis)
18-35 year olds
No refund shall be provided against the initial booking amount, however:
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. We don’t encourage payments during the trip.
- The IDs shall all be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID.
- No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed by the Client.
- Travelers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the Driver’s discretion to put off the AC as & when required, considering the travelers’ safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes.
- Our time of departure is fixed. Travelers must keep their status updated with the trip coordinator(s). Anyone missing the bus shall not be eligible for any refunds. We shall call you twice before the scheduled departure.
- Drinking & Smoking (on difficult trekking expeditions) are strictly prohibited along the tour due to health & safety concerns. Our tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking, camping at high altitudes and we recommend for you to be in the right shape to make most of them.
- No act of misconduct or indiscipline shall be tolerated on the tours. We reserve all the rights to deny the services to any traveler on the grounds of misconduct.
- Bagpackrs shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as Natural Hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
- We do not provide any insurance policy to cover for the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or other reasons.
- Numerous factors such as weather and road conditions the physical ability of participants etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being.